Thursday, April 8, 2010

busy-ness

This is the post that I "lost"... Just discovered that I didn't actually lose it...

So I'm about to start my evening and it's going to be pretty much non-stop from here til Sunday evening. Gotta clean church, go to wm, come home, pack, up tomorrow to work 7-3 (blech) then driving to ft smith. Once in ft smith, I'm going to meet up with my best friend, Ashley B, hang out til 7:00, go to dinner at chili's with my peeps from Arvest, go to my parents, get some sleep. Up Saturday (at a late hour, hopefully, but doubtfully...) for a birthday party at 3:00. Before the party I have to go by and see the new and improved call center because I'm sure it's fabulous. And lots of stuff in between. Sunday is church, of course. I guess there'll be an evening service, which will be the first Sunday evening service I've attended since...? December? Not sure... Anyway, more hangin and yackin, then headed home to get a wink or two of sleep before work on Monday.

Can't believe it's already been a week since Rachel came down and we went to Branson. Good times. That'll be a weekend to remember.

Oh, since I'm blogging instead of dropping a line on facebook, I should tell about our adventures.. Actually, I should go change the letters on the church b'day board.. Maybe another time.

Peace!

No comments: